M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Before i go off again

Arghh .. i haven't been updating my blog cos of work and my sleeping patterns has totally gone back to normal.

Now its too normal that its not normal. I wake up at like around 8am and sleep at latest at 11pm. So not me lah.

Anyhoooss, work has been really busy and tiring but altogether fun.

Okeh i'm gonna go and rest for abit now. I just got back from KBU college and its been a looooong day.

Oh yeah everyone wish me happy belated birthday lahhh. Yesterday was great. Spent the day at Borneo looking at the boyfriend suffering getting his tattoo done. *heheheh*

I'm gonna go off to Malacca with the team on Monday will be back only on the weekend. Gonna have a blast !

*runs off to hibernate*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home