M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Its the time of the month again

OMFG. I swear cramps are the worst things in the world next to er .. dunno. I swear at every first day of the monthlies i'd feel as though my uterus is gonna like fall out of its position or something. FUCK. Why do girls have to suffer so much ?? Ish. Anyways i gave in to the freaking pain and succumbed to the temptations of the pink pill again.

According to Ben and Marc i've been in a very pissy, pms-ey mood today at Sg Wang. Even Lecka-lecka and bubble honey green tea cannot put me off the mood.

Sorry guys for having to endure the day where my uterus walls decides to fall apart almost literally.

Anyhows after consuming a hearty meal of McD's at home i felt much better. It's the hormones i'm telling you.

Oh, and last but not least i'm currently reading Cecelia Ahern's PS. I love you and i gotta say its a damn good book. It is so heartwarming i swear i could just kiss Cecelia Ahern with a cherry on top. I think she actually made me feel so much better.

Currently i can't wait to read JK Rowling's last book and oh the movie's gonna be out next week can't wait.

June's just invited me to Maisons next Thursday. Now i'm contemplating on whether to go or not. hmmph.
To party or to be a goodie girl ? Tough choice indeed.

And i just realised its 07/07/07. Great apparently theres even a celebration for it down at Ruums. Interesting. Can't wait for 08/08/08.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home