M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yups. Finally !

Oh goodness.

When the clock was ticking nearly to 12pm today i nearly fell off my seat cos exams is finally over-ing. HaHAa. Well no it wasn't like that. It was very er .. mediocre. I still had the feeling that i need to study for some next imaginary exam. Yes this is the side effect of too much law. It crazyfy a person.

Anyhows Lis,Mark and I head down to Sg Wang today right after exams ( which i just found out that Ms Junnie was there too today thru her blog ! Sei soh poh never call ! :p ) And the irony is that we went to U-Village to eat as well and never saw her. -_-

I was still trying to digress the fact that there is no more exam laaa. Feel so indifferent. WTF is wrong with me ?! Before this i can't wait till its over and now when its finally over i feel nothing. NA DA, ZILCH. Something is seriously wrong with me.

Mark left us halfway cos apparently he hitch a ride home with his homeboys which left Lis and I walking around and shopping non-sensically all over Sg Wang. In total we were literally walking around for nearly 7 fucken hours. Retail therapy is good for the withered soul. HAHAHHA.

Anyways still tak cukup of shopping and the boyfriend decided to bring me for more shopping soonish.

Ohh can't wait to leave to Langkawi on Monday. And i've got bad news cos Jac might have a shoot on the same day and she might not make it with us to Langkawi. Urk. WORK SUCKS.

Oh btw people i'm freaking free now for three whole months. So if anyone wants to do some catching up, catching up on beer, clubbing, partying, dancing and bla bla bla like mad please do not ever hesitate to call. I swear i'll be some mouldy old piece of cheese if no one calls.

p/s :
Adrian, stop playing your crazy CS and call me up soon.
Junnie ,sei soh poh promise to hang out with me. Better call me or i'll eat you up together with Steph. *teehee*
Leo, lets finally sip on that beer. :)

Others please please do call. I'm as free as a fly. -_-

Oh btw don't EVER ask me how was the exams. It basically sucks.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, June 09, 2007 , Blogger Markuus Lee said...

langkawi..
bring me back chocolates.
kthxbai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home