M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hiatus

Yes people. I will be on hiatus from now onwards to probabaly i dunno when.

After my exams i'll prollie be too busy to actually blog cos i'll be off to my holidays !

HahA.

For the time being i'm just gonna be depressed and stressed and er .. emo.

Anyways if theres anything important please do call my cellphone and i'll try my very best to fulfill my duty as a good friend. *snickers*

Oh yeah some biatch in class today ask me and Reen to shut up cos she reckons we're annoying. wtf ! Nofuckenbody tells us that ok.Nobody dares actually.*They think we're intimidating so i must say she's got lotsa guts to tell us that* Everyone was talking but she had to turn and tell us off. We were so freaking mad we continued talking even louder. We so wanted to tell her off for being fucking rude. I mean if you want us to hush down tell us nicely and that maybe you want to concentrate or something lah. The thing is she asked us to shut up whilst she continued talking cock with her friend. DAMN PATHETIC o-keh. Idiot.

Went to KLCC with the boyfriend today to do some shopping and to help Momzie buy the chocolates she wants. Now that i have it i feel like eating em. Lol.

Anyhoos. Gotta run.

Till the very very next next non-existent post.

muahxx :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home