M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Doing Laundry again !

Last Saturday was Jac's birthday so we decided to go to Laundry to chill.

Since we were there early we went to Italiannies for dinner before meeting up with Jac and her boyfriend. It was yummylicious especially the formaggio.

Anyhows Junnie called me in the midst of dinner and told me she could make it to Laundry as i had invited her the day before and she said she couldn't cos she had to watch football. -_- The match ended early so she came with Stephie.

Junnie and Steph babes we so have to go out again lahh .. Laundry's a bit too loud to chat. *hAH*
Meet Zac there as well. While i was merrily camwhoring with Reen, ShazzyWazzy dropped by as well. And shitness he couldn't recognize me. Ish.

So anyways i'll just let the pics do the talking although photobucket at the moment is giving me one hellofabitch time now. I think it must be PMS-ing or something.

Jac,Lis,Me and Reen. Thanks for always tolerating my bitchness and for always being there :)

StephieNut,Junnie,Jac and I.

Marky,Andrew,Reen and Lis.
My biatch !



Okies.. i shall update laters.. blogger and photobucket is being a biatch.

Ciaozies !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home