M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hi there miss ... ? (Part 2)

O.M.F.G

Seriously ah i think some guys really got nothing else better to do wan lorr .. I think they spend like 1/3 or maybe even 2/3 actually maybe even their whole life devising a plan on how to pick up chicks.

-_-

So continuing with my tragic story lah yah. I was waiting at the bus stop for the bus heading to CentralMarket (yes, i do take the bus lah) and i don't know what is with my freaking luck but the bus actually pass me by like twice and didn't even bothered to fucking stop when i was waving my hands like some psycho idiot. And so i got damn pissed cos i waited almost like 30minutes with my mascara and eyeliner, totally smeared and my face became like some abstracted painting. Honestly ! (with British accent) Lol.

Anyway then i went back to the bench and started to wait for the never-coming bus again loh when this car suddenly stopped right at the end of the bus stop. I mean come on, i'm bored okie of course you tend to notice these kinda stuff lah. Sien mah. So then he went off.

And then ah, he actually came back from the other side of the road again .. He actually took a turn into Caltex and made a freaking turn back so that he can stop right in front of me. Damn that mutha facka okie. At first he was looking at this signboard next to the bus stop but seriously the writing damn small okies.. What shit also cannot see lah. And i was shifting uncomfortably cos i was wearing a mini and i was damn afraid he might take a peek at my underwear or something.

Suddenly he came down from his car and actually ask me like how to get to some freaking place lah. And so i said i dunno cos i'm like freaking bad with roads (those who knows me get what i mean) and then he actually continued talking and started to ask where i was going and if he could give me a ride. I stared blankly at him. In my mind i was thinking like omfg are you seriously asking me that ?

"Where are you going ? Can i offer you a ride ?"
"No."

Buzz the fuck off la seriously i'm in a fucking bus stop ok moron don't ask me questions like that.

And then i gave him my bitchy look as usual. You don't fucking think i'm gonna be damn friendly to you right ? Seriously which part of me looks inviting to you ?

Anyway he continued and pass me this piece of paper with his number on it. He insisted so i took it so that he'll go and fuck off.

"So call me okay?"
"No its okay."

At this point i'm like seriously damn pissed off and then i saw RapidKL and i jumped on it without thinking.
I asked the bus driver if the bus was heading to CentralMarket then he said yes. Thank goodness.

Damn fucking happy sial cos the bus stops like right in front of my bloody college and it only cost me like 2 bucks. Its fast and its air conditioned and it has less people than the metrobus.

Okeh, that was random. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home