M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hi there miss .. ?

The other day Lis and I decided to take the train back to subang. Just when we step onto the LRT at PasarSeni this weirdo looked at me and actually talked to me.

W T F ?

Weirdo: Hi, have i seen you before ?
Me (in my head) : *for goodness sake. how the fuck am i suppose to know whether you have seen me before kan ??*

Me: *bluntly* No.

So i thought at this point he's just gonna shut up and like die of embarassment or something but noooo, i was wrong.

He gathered up his stupid courage and continued ..

Weirdo: Do you speak mandarin ?
Me: *bluntly without even looking at him* No.

Omg seriously which part of NO-O-DON'T-WANNA-TALK-TO-YOU-DON'T-YOU-FUCKING-UNDERSTAND-LAHH ?!??!?!?!

Anyways .. he continued..

Weirdo: So what is your name ?
Me: I don't think i'm gonna tell you my name ok?

Lis was snickering all the while. Cis, you biattttcchh.

She said it was my lucky day apparently.

Hello ? Lucky day only happens when Leehom is asking me that.

Leehom: Hey have i seen you before ?
Me: Omg. *squeals in delightttt* Of course you have. I sleep next to you everynight ok. What are you talking about ?

Ho ho :p

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, April 28, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Okay let's try this.. *ahem*

Hey have I seen you before?

*grin*

 
At 4:34 AM, April 29, 2007 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

leo: ish, don't start okie! :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home