M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I need to sleep, like, seriously

Although my leg looks like its charred, jolly me still bounced off to Maisons to party with the girls and i fucken swear i'm so not going to step into that place for a long long time to come.

It was freaking packed till i couldn't even move my limbs and everyone looked so young. All of a sudden me in kitten heels, a kimono wrap and jeans looked so outta place. I hadn't plan to actually dance or anything so i wanted to wear something casual but instead i spent like half of the night on the dance floor slutting with Reen and Stella. -_- damn fail dot com.

On the contrary i could have sworn i wasn't actually dancing cos half of the time everyone was just pushing everyone and its like you move even if you're actually trying to be stationary.

Anyhows i seriously wanted to pass out till late afternoon but then Lis called and reminded me that we had a lunch date and had to take a trip to the salon. Oh god, i can just so kill myself right now.

So now i'm up at like 12fkpm after sleeping at almost 6am and waiting for Ms Reen to come fetch me out.

I neeedd sleeeeepp ! *grumbles grumbles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home