M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Transformers and the My Little Pony Saga

Oh,my,fkin,god.

Transformers was actually really really good and i actually understood what the heck was going on. In one of the scene there was actually a little girl holding a huge ass my little pony doll. Oh my god. I was pointing to the boyfriend baffled at that scene. He was like "oh gimme a break lahh, she thinks that the robot is the tooth fairy ok."

-_____- "

I swear the doll is really really big ! :p

Argh. Dunno what else to blog. Tomorrow gonna go to KL dunno where to shop with Ben and Marc. hmmph. I should seriously stop spending so much.

Oh pfftt - ciggie price just increased to 8.20rm for a pack of 20s. Shitness !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home