M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Cuddles

Was at the boyfriend's for the weekend.
What's the best thing to do on a Saturday than to be curled up in the boyfriend's sweater and be all cuddly when you're having the worst cramp ever.

Love that feeling.

Argh, can't wait to go shopping and get a freaking haircut. My hair is starting to bundle up like a huge unattended garden and its giving me irritating fits of headaches. I swear after reading Ps I love you headaches are sucha scare to me.

CheeFai's birthday is on this Friday and we've planned to maybe head over to Bkt Tinggi again to have a bbq and to relax by the waterfall. Can't wait ! I so love the waterfall
hmmph, feeling tiny bit hungry so i'm gonna jump off to have some jap bread.
toodles !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home