M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cynically entrenched

I realised over the past few weeks i've been really cynical and had became a hopeless boring thwart. Is there such a word ah ? Anyways this has been the most relaxing holiday i've ever had. I swear i am like so relax till the point where i wish there was actually Uni. Well at least my brains won't rust or anything.

So lets see to sum up my entire month of holidaying (which i have like 2 more months to enjoy/suffer(?) ) the only most productive thing i've ever did was to go to Langkawi, PD, Malacca, around partying, around shopping, around yamcha-ing and.. dunno what else. -_-

Yah and the rest of the other days when i'm not actually doing all those i am well, doing nothing. TA-fucking-DA. What a surprise eh ? No ? I swear i could have farm a whole garden of mushrooms and i swear if i sit one more day in the house my friends prollie won't recognize me. WHY ah ? Cos i'll be covered in mold or fungus or fungee (whatever you like lah) and i'll scare everyone away. See i told you i've become more cynical. *fakish dry moronic evil laughthers*

Oh of course where is the boyfriend you ask? He is fine and kicking and been hanging out with the homeboys so he's got no time to layan me unless of cos i wanted to so sexshag see him cos i miss him oh so much. *there we go again cynic remarks, tsk tsk* BWahahah. Honestly, i'm really not that horrible. I'm actually a really nice and sexy girlfriend. *shaddap Reen, i know you're prollie laughing at this now*

Anyhows the holidays has been really really unproductive lah.

Went to BorneoInk today cos one of the boyfriend's friend is getting a tattoo from Simon. And wah lah he got a nautical star on his freaking neck which is apparently suppose to be some sensitive spot. But by the looks on him i would have thought he actually had fallen asleep halfway. Guys and their machoness.

Simon so cannot get over Transformers and kept quizzing us about it.

Like "who's second in command of Megatron and what about Optimus ??! " he ask with threathening glares.

And i retorted by asking him back "Eh, you know arh, there was this girl in the show, she was holding this huge ass my little pony and asking the bot if he was the tooth fairy. Saw anot?!"

To which he said "No lah, i only saw the bot."

He joked that if we got it wrong our appointment shall be moved to next year. Lol. And also apparently he fired Eddie for the week and he's gonna be fired by Eddie the following week cos he really really needs to go 'fishing'. Haha. Oh, not only that the boyfriend has booked an appointment with Simon on 1 AUGUST - my freaking birthday. Guess when he did his first tattoo ? On Valentines Day this year. I think next would prollie be on like Christmas or something. There goes all of our holidays. Yes, my birthday is a holiday ok so grant yourselves a happy merry holiday!
I'm so bored i actually resorted to bullcrapping on my blog.

Anyhows back to the boring life of lil' ol me.
Arggh, nothing to blog liao.
So boring can die dot com. -_-

I think i'm gonna like go and jump off a building now if you don't mind. Thank you very much.

Geezer, i think i can write up like a sitcom about my boring life !
Okeh tomorrow won't be so bad as Lis and I are heading out to laze around in some cafe prollie and end up smoking our lungs out and bitching about everything and then watch Harry Potter.

ARGGGH.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home