M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Monday, August 06, 2007

The dismissal

Okay, so Shaun is out of the team, now what ?

Anyhows our team leader Shaun has been "dismiss" because of some internal reasons which we don't know of yet. So all the ambassadors are like half hanging except for Wai and I cos Tommy, one of the project executive asked us to continue working.


So we'll be following Chris and the gang to Negeri Sembilan like tomorrow. God. Hopefully we're not gonna stay at some dodgy hotel lahh.


Anyhows work has been okie not too bad i guess. I better not blog about anything incase any MYC members actually come across this blog. HAHA. Which is highly unlikely but just incase lahh.


Oh yeah Reen sms-ed me all the freaking way from Poland to tell me that results are out on the 26th .. this month. *panic* Just when i'm about to forget all about that.


Oh my god i so need a life right now. My social life is officially dead.


Oh and on that note i'm fucking pissed at Marc because he fucking forgot my fucking birthday so i made him buy me ice-cream. *evil laughhhsss*


Now i'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home