M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Back to college ..

I'm still alive and kicking.

I just don't have time at all to blog lah. So these few weeks or so my blog is gonna be a bit redundant as my classes just commence and i have to read like 1155653321546 pages of notes.

Someone please bury me alive. Actually no need la, the notes are already burying me alive.

Terengganu was okie and mediocre and the weather as usual was a bitch. No i didn't see any turtles but the scenery was breathtakingly(is this a word?) beautiful.

Anyways i have to go read up on Nullity for Family Law now and confuse myself.

Will try to update soon lah when i have the time. I swear i don't even have time to shit anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home