M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Partying, work, cramps and a shitload of reading

Went to Maisons on Thursday and had a blast with the gang and met up with Junnie there together with her gang of friends. My legs were like dying by the end of the night. Seriously..

A whole load of funny incidents occured there. -_-



Was at The CGS the next day to cover the bloody event. I've never felt so tired in my life before. And then after that some girl actually pissed the bloody shit of me. Work is work lah, like wtf, you don't want to bloody work just go back then.



Halfway thru the day already i was feeling all shitty my period HAD to come lah. Then i had cramps. Very bad cramps.

Had classes on Sunday and here i am now blogging in a rush of updates because Land Law is confusing me and i have to attend to it before it gets angry and hates me for life.

This week has been a blur. Will update soon once i'm feeling all sane again.

Taa !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home