M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I need retail therapy

Been bumming in for quite some time now and i'm getting so sick of watching the idiot box.

I miss Lis cos we always go on our super shopping spree and now she has to sit for her exams :(

Can't wait for her to be done so we can get some serious shopping done. *teehee*

No. I'm not depressed, i just have PMS. And yes retail therapy is like one of the cures for it. I swear.

oh btw i haven't been updating cos i've been super busy trying to understand LandLaw and it is seriously giving me some fucked up headaches.

I'm so stress can die dot com. Lis are u reading this ? If you are (even if you're not) i'm holding u accountable. Haha.

Now i need tea. So i'm gonna bugger off and watch more of the idiot box. Ya, i've got no life.

Everyone, i'm not dead ok but i'm guessing i'm almost there.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, November 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets meet on fri! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home